ADNZ High Performance Construction Details Handbook Webinar
2021 saw PHINZ release the High-Performance Construction Details handbook, authored by Jason Quinn from Sustainable Engineering.
The HPCD handbook brings together selected high-performance construction details from successful residential projects in Aotearoa.
The handbook includes:
- The most useful elements and junctions with thermal analysis to ISO standards
- CAD data for these generic details
- R-value calculations for the elements
- Thermal bridge performance in terms of PSI and fRSI values for junctions.
- Selected commonly built details (those that comply with Building Code minimums) are also included for the sake of comparison.
This free webinar is hosted by the Achitectural Designers NZ (ADNZ), will be introduced by Amy Tankard, CEO of PHINZ and presented by Jason Quinn. It is an introduction to the handbook as well as an overview of PHINZ, the Passive House standard and application of the details.
CPD points have been allocated: ADNZ 1 doc, NZRAB 10 Doc.