PHINZ Hui 2023: Beyond the single dwelling
As the Passive House movement gathers momentum in Aotearoa (with 145 Certified projects and counting), PHINZ is gearing up for our annual Hui. Join us for an engaging and interactive day of discussion and workshopping as we consider Passive House beyond the realm of the single, bespoke home.
Come on a journey with industry experts and colleagues as we kōrero moving Passive House from the niche to the mainstream, covering multi-unit housing, commercial developments, prefabricated buildings and more.
- David Waters (APL)
- Cam Kilguer (Fantech)
Key note speakers:
- Jennifer Taylor (Construction Sector Accord), on her mahi with the Construction Sector Accord
- Bryce & Donnelle Dunlop (Dunlop Builders), on the Dunlop Hub PH project
- Nick Yannakis (Beca), on the Nae Nae pool project
- Dimas Rodriguez (Oculus Architectural Engineering), on Kainga Ora’s Bader Ventura complex
- Jason Quinn (Sustainable Engineering)
- Tobias Smith (PTL Structural Consultants), on the St Albans Community Centre
- Arthur Lee (Respond Architects), on carbon calculations
- Guy Shaw (Energy Architecture), on Antarctic SIPs building
- Matthew Cutler-Walsh (NZGBC), on integrating PHPP and Homestar update
- Damien McGill (The Healthy Home Corporation), on Enerphit and renovation
- Darren O’dea (Speckel)
- Bryce Dunlop (Dunlop Builders), on PH construction
Early bird discounts available until September 30th.
Book your tickets here: