PHPP 10 + DesignPH 2.0
Get the latest version of the Passive House Planning Package and designPH.
Standard Price: $850 inc GST
Member price: $722.50 inc GST
Get both PHPP and designPH.
The latest version of the Passive House Planning Package, used to model the performance of a Passive House design for compliance with the Passive House Standard and for submission for Certification.
The new PHPP 10 includes an online manual and a whole range of advantages such as:
- Energy balance calculation within a conventional spreadsheet format
- Simple and direct data input
- Validated accuracy of results
- Continuous further development
- Verification tool for Passive House buildings and EnerPHit modernisations
- Includes detailed user manual with energy efficiency advice
- Import/Export data interface for other programmes
- Certification for Passive House Plus and Premium categories
designPH is a plugin for the popular 3D design software SketchUp.
designPH is the new, interactive and graphically oriented input interface for PHPP.
designPH has been developed by the Passive House Institute to provide a 3D modelling interface that works together with PHPP (Passive House Planning Package).
designPH gives quick results using automatic analysis… The plugin provides an automatic analysis algorithm which can infer element types and area groups. Surfaces are given a colour-code so that it is possible to visually verify in the 3D model that all the heat-loss surfaces have been correctly taken into account.
designPH is a 3D interface for PHPP… After importing a model to PHPP, the primary inputs on the Areas, Windows & Shading sheets will be mostly complete. This enables a result for specific space heat demand to be calculated quickly using default values, potentially saving significant time.
designPH is an iterative design tool… designPH also provides a preliminary simplified energy balance when the analysis process runs. This allows you to refine the design before exporting, facilitating a more effective iterative design process, and rule out poorly performing design options early on.
designPH facilitates the preliminary designing and energetically optimized design in only 4 steps:
1. put your project into the virtual space – create your SketchUp 3D model or
use with minor adaptations an already existing
2. put your project at the right place – you choose the location of your project
directly in SketchUp and the relating climate out of a database in designPH
3. put your project into the right light – consider and check your specifications
and prepare it for your custumer
4. check your project on PH suitability – with the 3-click export to PHPP
you get immediately reliable results